Monique Christine Aller
Department of Astronomy, University of Michigan
Ann Arbor, Michigan
929 Dennison Bldg
- Winter 2007: Astronomy 127 - 2 Sections (MW 2-3 PM and MW 3-4 PM) - see C-TOOLS website for course
- Please attend the first meeting of your scheduled/desired section to ensure your place in the class.
- Fall 2006: Astronomy 102 - 2 Discussion Sections - Professor H.D. Aller & Professor R.A. Bernstein
- Spring 2006: Astronomy 112 - 2 Lab Sections - Dr. Hughes
- Winter 2004: Astronomy 101 - 2 Discussion Sections - Professor Sears
- Winter 2001: Astronomy 101 - 2 Discussion Sections - Professor Sears
- Fall 2000: Astronomy 125 - 2 Lab Sections - Dr. Paglione
- Winter 2000: Astronomy 102 - 4 Discussion Sections - Professor G. Bernstein
- Fall 1999: Astronomy 101 - 4 Discussion Sections - Professor Cowley
I work with Dr. Richstone and other members of the Nuker Team studying the supermassive black holes located in the centers of galaxies.
Doctoral Dissertation Projects: