I study the interstellar medium in external galaxies, with a focus on the relationship between high energy phenomena and neutral gas. My research includes energy budgets in superbubbles and neutral hydrogen in starburst galaxies.
- The interstellar medium (ISM)
- Supernovae and superbubbles
- Neutral gas in starburst galaxies
- Chemical evolution of the ISM
Williams College, 2008 - Bachelor of Arts in Astrophysics and Anthropology
- Observational Constraints on Superbubble X-ray Energy Budgets
- A. E. Jaskot, D. K. Strickland, M. S. Oey, Y.-H. Chu, and G. García-Segura
- Abundances of Galactic Anticenter Planetary Nebulae and the Oxygen Abundance Gradient in the Galactic Disk
- R. B. C. Henry, K. B. Kwitter, A. E. Jaskot, B. Balick, M. A. Morrison, and J. B. Milingo
- Changes in Pluto's Atmosphere: 1988-2006
- J. L. Elliot, M. J. Person, A. A. S. Gulbis, S. P. Souza, E. R. Adams, B. A. Babcock, J. W. Gangestad, A. E. Jaskot, E. A. Kramer, J. M. Pasachoff, R. E. Pike, C. A. Zuluaga, A. S. Bosh, S. W. Dieters, P. J. Francis, A. B. Giles, J. G. Greenhill, B. Lade, R. Lucas, and D. J. Ramm
- An Atlas of [N II] and [O III] Images and Spectra of Planetary Nebulae
- A. R. Hajian, S. M. Movit, D. Trofimov, B. Balick, Y. Terzian, K. H. Knuth, D. Granquist-Fraser, K. A. Huyser, A. Jalobeanu, D. McIntosh, A. E. Jaskot, S. Palen, and N. Panagia
- ADS search
- Conduct a search of the SAO/NASA Astrophysics Data System for papers that include me as an author.